1. Which describes the training required to be a…

Discussion in 'Health' started by Sdfsfsd, Jan 6, 2018.

1. Sdfsfsd

Sdfsfsd New Member

1. Which describes the training required to be a clinical psychologist? A. A master’s degree in social work and at least two years of theoretical training B. A doctoral degree in psychology and at least two years of practical training C. A medical degree in psychiatry and at least two years of pharmaceutical training D. A medical degree in neurology and at least two years of hospital training 2. Which is the description for a mood disorder? A. A disorder characterized by violence B. A disorder characterized by a lack of emotion C. A disorder characterized by extreme emotions D. A disorder characterized by a lack of attention 3. Each year, more than 50 million Americans _____. A. Engage in self-injury B. Experience symptoms of mental illness C. Overcome depression on their own D. Commit suicide 4. People with anorexia nervosa are often treated in a hospital because _____. A. They have generalized anxiety B. Their weight loss is extreme C. Their self-esteem is low D. They have a chemical imbalance 5. Which is an effective treatment for depression? A. Anxiety B. Medication C. Obsession D. Self-injury 6. A person with clinical depression will experience at least four signs of the disorder for _____. A. More than five days B. At least two weeks C. A full day D. At least two days 7. Mental disorders should be treated the same way as _____. A. A physical disorder B. A stress response C. Alcohol abuse D. A cluster suicide 8. People with anorexia usually _____. A. Feel good about themselves B. Are ashamed to get help C. Understand they are too thin D. Deny there is a problem

2. Aliyatina

Aliyatina New Member

Wow, thats a lot of questions. I have to leave in a few, so I will try to answer them as best as I can. 1. IDK this one, so I will guess A2. C3. I will guess D4. B5. B6. A I think 7. A8. D, I thinkI don't know a lot of this stuff, so hopefully i got a lot of it right. Hope it helps!