30 points people, just to read and comment on a…

Discussion in 'Arts' started by Tboyhanka, Mar 2, 2019.

1. Tboyhanka

Tboyhanka New Member

30 points people, just to read and comment on a poem! This is kind of urgent, so please answer fast K so i am writing a poem for art and i wanted to ask if it sound like a good grade to you here is my poem: The rose is a common design, So sweet innocent and benign, Plant cells instead of blood vessels, The flower blooms with vibrant soft petals, Yet the sharp thorns seem so protruding, From dirt the plant comes shooting up, And a beautiful flower comes forth. (my friend helped me a bit with some of the poem, hopefully it caused a smile to sneak across your face (just a bit) (i am going to put this on a picture of a rose i drew.)

2. Infopro

Infopro New Member

I think your poem is wonderful! I added one word to the poem but other wise the whole thing is great!; D The rose is a common design, So sweet innocent and benign, Plant cells instead of blood vessels, The flower blooms with vibrant soft petals, Yet the sharp thorns seem so protruding, From dirt to the plant comes shooting up, And a beautiful flower comes forth.