According to the previous reading, the Chinese…

Discussion in 'Arts' started by Beyhano, Mar 21, 2019.

1. Beyhano

Beyhano New Member

According to the previous reading, the Chinese theater used for the expression a. To the distancing b. The estenografias c. The mood d. Action

2. Deskvet

Deskvet New Member

According to the reading (or from what I understand) It is about the acting schools in china. Where before the Chinese revolution they would only permit men to act and when these schools got fame or where very mentioned they would close. I would not believe it is a. Because it doesn't speak anything about teh distancing. I would not believe is c because it doesn't talk about the mood of anything. I would also would not believe it is d cause even if it does talk about acting the answer is to vague to what the reading is talking about. So is B. Because (first is the last choice) and becuse if we look what is esternografia we can see that it is the study ans application of techniques that allow to hide a message or otehr measage or obeject, within them, called the bearers, in a way in which their precence would not be percived. Sound familiar… " Normal when acquired fame undertake a campaign against these schools get closed." so I would believe b is your answer…