Anhul has been having trouble at school lately.

Discussion in 'Health' started by Atcmedia, Oct 8, 2018.

1. Atcmedia

Atcmedia New Member

Anhul has been having trouble at school lately. He cannot seem to get his work in on time and try as he might he cannot fit in at school. His family only adds to the pressure — he recently moved to Ohio from Pakistan and his family expects him to participate in cultural family functions. The pressure is getting to him, but he is trying to get everything to fall into place. Explain how each of the following views of psychology would seek to explain Anhul's behavior: sociocultural, psychodynamic, behavioral, humanistic, and trait. I already answered one part: Social culture has a lot to do with Anhul's behavior in that it is normal behavior in which it shapes the conflicted behavior within his family; as well as the social group in finding where he fits in. He's having a hard time adjusting to the new American culture where he moved to in Ohio. I'm having a hard time explaining along these lines: psychodynamic, behavioral, humanistic, and trait. Can someone help me plss?

2. Sgdgjdfb

Sgdgjdfb New Member

Psychodynamic means — psychological forces that underlie human behavior, feelings, and emotions and how they might relate to early experience. Behavioral means — involving, relating to, or emphasizing behavior. Humanistic means — human behavior. Trait means — that something refers to a characteristic.~I hope this helps you in a way. ^.^