I put most of my points into the questions i…

Discussion in 'Social Studies' started by Leighton, Dec 18, 2018.

1. Leighton

Leighton New Member

I put most of my points into the questions i want to study please help _________________________________________________ 1. In what cities were thousands of prodemocracy protesters killed or wounded by Chinese army troops in 1989. A. Beijing B. Shanghai C. Hong Kong D. Guangzhou ____________________________________________ 2. Which of the following statements a bout chinas economy is NOT true? A. Not all Chinese citizens have benefited equally from economic reforms.b. the easterern coastal region of china enjoys the highest standerd of living.c. despite limited available farmland, agriculture output has increased rapidly.d. the goverment does not allow foeignerers to invest in chinese businesses. _____________________________________________ 3. Which formerly independent kingdom has been forcibly occupied by China since 1950? A. Myanmar B. Thailand C. Tibet D. Laos _________________________________________

2. Princeton

Princeton New Member

1 -> Answer A. It's the called the Tiananmen Square massacre.2 -> I'm not 100% sure about this one, but most probably answer C.3 -> Tibet has been occupied since 1950 by China. Answer C