Is it okay to be in a long distance…

Discussion in 'Health' started by Megabyte, Jan 22, 2019.

1. Megabyte

Megabyte New Member

Is it okay to be in a long distance relationship?

2. Riakr

Riakr New Member

Depending on the kind of person you are and also how well you know the person. In long distance relationships, there are always pros and cons, and sometimes (again… depending on the person) there are more cons than pros. You have to take in the consideration of will you ever see them again? Will they cheat on you? Do you trust them? Do they trust you? Is it really worth it? If you answered yes to some of these questions, it could be fine, but it all comes down to yourself. When dating someone, you need to know if you are ready to face all of the things that come with it. Like being able to trust them, to be able to be comfortable when you talk with them, the drama that some people will try to cause for you to break up. If you are comfortable with yourself and this person, then you probably will last up to the maximum of 7 months. I have known many people who have gotten into a long distance relationship and haven't made it up to a week. It really comes down to your decision making and their schedule too. I hope this helps and I wish you the best of luck.