Michelle felt an electrical shock when she was…

Discussion in 'Health' started by StacieAco, Aug 30, 2020.

  1. StacieAco

    StacieAco New Member

    Joined:
    Sep 2, 2014
    Messages:
    0
    Likes Received:
    0
    Michelle felt an electrical shock when she was ironing her clothes. What might have caused this to happen? A. Lack of safety covers on the electrical outlets B. The iron having a faulty cord C. Not wearing shoes with rubber soles
     
  2. Rndljhnsn

    Rndljhnsn New Member

    Joined:
    Feb 10, 2014
    Messages:
    0
    Likes Received:
    0
    Okay, so im pretty sure that the answer is NOT C. So its either A or B but my guess would be B because usually the cord is whats connected to the iron, so thats what could have electrocuted her.
     

Share This Page