OK BEFORE YOU GUYS TRY AND SOLVE THIS IT IS NOT…

Discussion in 'Health' started by DonteMajo, Mar 1, 2016.

1. DonteMajo

DonteMajo New Member

OK BEFORE YOU GUYS TRY AND SOLVE THIS IT IS NOT RELATED TO SCHOOL I JUST NEED AN ANSWER Ok so my mom found a box turtle where she worked it was someones pet but they didn't want it anymore they walked in sat for a few mins and left without it i think it might be sick because it has pink on its front to legs it was in an nasty tank and i just gave it some of a banana its outside because we don't want the place to smell and we are going to put it in the lake across the street but should it be outside i don't want it to die on my hands i was on yahoo google almost every website about sick turtles Youtube still no answer 'm not even sure if its a box turtleI JUST LOOKED OUT MY WINDOW AND ITS NOT MOVING IT DIDN'T EVEN TOUCH THE BANANAA I DONT WANT IT TO DIEE IT WAS MOVING ALL NIGHT LONG BUT NOW ITS JUST SITTING THERE OR COULD HE BE SLEEP

2. Jrchaves

Jrchaves New Member

You should talk to your parents and tell them they should probably take him to the vet. It would be best for him to get looked at by a professional to see if he is really sick or not.