The probability of drawing a penny from a bag of…

Discussion in 'Mathematics' started by Tiercvhglt, Dec 29, 2018.

  1. Tiercvhglt

    Tiercvhglt New Member

    Joined:
    Sep 24, 2015
    Messages:
    0
    Likes Received:
    0
    The probability of drawing a penny from a bag of coins is 3/10. What is the probability of drawing a coin that is not a penny from the bag? A. 70% B. 75% C. 30% D. 100%
     
  2. Eiliebrown

    Eiliebrown New Member

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2014
    Messages:
    0
    Likes Received:
    0
    A, 70% because the chance of a penny is 30%
     

Share This Page